মোট পৃষ্ঠাদর্শন

সোমবার, ৩১ আগস্ট, ২০১৫

SAFI MEDICINE



Hello everyone I am Akru and today I am going to share with all of you about a medicine that’s called

                                                SAFI

         
DESCRIPTION OF SAFI MEDICINE :Safi is a very active medicine and IT is use for many causes and this is a medicine that is so popular in our country and all of the people are happily accepted this medicine and this medicine are prescribed by many doctor and all the doctor are very pleased by the result of it .
MEDICINE TYPE: Safi is an herbal type medicine made by Hamdard Company and this is a very old and the goodwill of this company is very good and everyone give respect when they are lesent that this medicine is made by humdarad.
These medicines are use for many reasons such as to realif from alargi, some skin problem and many problem of human body.
USE OR WORK  FOR :Safi is very active for work against acne vulgaris , pimples , boils , skin eruptions, impurities in blood , chronic and temporary constipation , etc all of problem Safi is very active and to take medicine Safi please take advice from a doctor or medicine expert .
The main or super power of Safi is that is it can help you in wet loss and it can able to solb many internal problem of our body.  

ALL THE DATA THAT I WRITE IN MY THIS POST THAT I GET FROM THE HAMDARD COMPANY’S BROSHARE IN GIVE THE HAMDARD COMPANY AND I HAVE SHARE OR WRITRE THIS POST ONLY FORE KNOWLEDGE and I am a student and in this post if I make any mistakes please forgive me and mail me about the mistakes and I will be take action about the mistakes
                THANKS TO ALL.



কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন