মোট পৃষ্ঠাদর্শন

মঙ্গলবার, ১ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১৫

BETAMESON-N MEDICINE



Hello everyone I am Arnob and today I am going to share with all of you about a medicine that’s called
                 BETAMESON-N

This medicine name betameson-n is very popular and this medicine is made by square company and marketing by square com. This medicine is very important and this medicine is very common medicine .this medicine is very active fluorinated corticosteroid for topical use. At normal dosage, even often prolong use, beta meson n does not depress the suprarenal glands and one may consider its systemic activity as practically nil.  
Indication: this medicine is use for many kind of problem and many well doctor are use and advice their prescient to take this medicine. These
disorders include:
Atopic eczema , contact dermatitis ,  dushydrosis , exfoliative dermatitis , infantile eczema , intertrigo ,neurodermatitis ,puritus ani,prurititis , vulve, psoriasis , seborrheic dermatitis , solar dermatitis .
Dosage: please take a doctor advice before take this medicine and must be read all the related data and all the medicine have take very carefully and stay all time safe .
Contraindication: untreated bacterial, fungal or viral skin lesions, acne and perioral dermatitis.
Side effective: long term continuous topical therapy should be avoided where possible, particularly in infants and children. If applied to the eyelids, care is needed to ensure that preparation does not enter the eye, as glaucoma might occur.
INDICATIONS: lichen planus, psoriasis, eczema, lichen simplex, prurigo nodularis and etc.


ALL THE DATA THAT I WRITE IN MY THIS POST THAT I GET FROM THE square COMPANY’S BROSHARE IN GIVE THE square COMPANY AND I HAVE SHARE OR WRITRE THIS POST ONLY FORE KNOWLEDGE and I am a student and in this post if I make any mistakes please forgive me and mail me about the mistakes and I will be take action about the mistakes
  THANKS TO ALL.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন