মোট পৃষ্ঠাদর্শন

মঙ্গলবার, ১ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১৫

E-CAP MEDICINE



Hello everyone I am Akru and today I am going to share with all of you about a medicine that’s called
E-CAP

DRESCRIPTION: This also is a very common and most popular medicine in our country this kind of medicine is very important for our body. Always we  have needs some vitamin to live,  those vitamin is make sure that we live a long and active life and helps us take actions against virus and some internal problems . So we are know that all vitamin is very important for our body, today we are going to discuss about E-CAP CAPCULS AND this medicine is one kind of vitamin e cap.
MADE by: this medicine named e-cap is made by drug international company and marketing by drug international company this is a very popular company in our country and all the medicine of this company is very active and all of the user are very impressed by its results and very happy to take its medicine.
Indications: vitamin E is used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin E deficiency .there is a possible need for supplementation of vitamin E in the diet of lactating women and for new born infants where anemia can arise as a result of insufficiency of vitamin E, keratosis, rough skin, wrinkles associate with aging, dementia, repair of body tissue, bone, skin, teeth, and hair   and there are many kinds of used of vitamin E many doctor are use it for their treatment.
Dosage: please take a professional doctor advice before take this medicine.   
ALL THE DATA THAT I WRITE IN MY THIS POST THAT I GET FROM THE DURG COMPANY’S BROSHARE IN GIVE THE DURG COMPANY AND I HAVE SHARE OR WRITRE THIS POST ONLY FORE KNOWLEDGE and I am a student and in this post if I make any mistakes please forgive me and mail me about the mistakes and I will be take action about the mistakes
                THANKS TO ALL.




কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন