মোট পৃষ্ঠাদর্শন

মঙ্গলবার, ১ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১৫

Cinkara MEDICINE



Hello everyone I am Arnob and today I am going to share with all of you about a medicine that’s called
        Cinkara

Description of medicine: Cinkara is very popular and most commonly use in our country and all well and use in their treatment and all of you are also know the result and the goodwill of cinkara and this is the medicine I wanted to share ideas with you and I also hope that all of my reader will cooperate with me about share the idea about medicine name cinkara. Cinkara is world famous herbal medicine or tonic for all people in our family all round the year. you can also take and have this medicine all the year round for this reason cinkara is so popular and all age person are happy to take this and all the medicine businessman are also happy to sale this kind of medicine .
Description: Cinkara is a non-alcoholic vitaminised herbal tonic of scientifically proven bioavailability in mental performance, anemia of pregnancy, lactating mothers, liver protection etc. Cinkara can be used as a tonic in all seasons by the whole family. Cinkara contains a balanced proportion of extracts of various vitalizing herbs which have been successfully used for centuries to provide energy and stimulation for muscles and never. Cinkara provides optimum quantities of essential minerals, trace elements and vitamins required by the body and it also used for many other issues in our body.
INCICATION: Nutritional therapy , anemia during pregnancy , growth of children , lack of children , strenuous exercises , resistance to infections , elemental deficiencies , vitamin deficiencies ,increased stamina , loss of weight , during convalescence , stress and acute illness ,vitamin deficiency due to antibiotic therapy , and some doctor of our country are use this kind of medicine for many purpose .
Dosage: please make sure that you are taking advice from a doctor before take this medicine.

ALL THE DATA THAT I WRITE IN MY THIS POST THAT I GET FROM THE HAMDARD COMPANY’S BROSHARE IN GIVE THE HAMDARD COMPANY AND I HAVE SHARE OR WRITRE THIS POST ONLY FORE KNOWLEDGE and I am a student and in this post if I make any mistakes please forgive me and mail me about the mistakes and I will be take action about the mistakes
  THANKS TO ALL.






কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন