মোট পৃষ্ঠাদর্শন

মঙ্গলবার, ১ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১৫

DESLOR MEDICINE



Hello everyone I am Akru and today I am going to share with all of you about a medicine that’s called
      DESLOR

DRESCRIPTION: This also is a very common and most popular medicine in our country this kind of medicine is very important for our body. This kind of medicine are used for itching, sneezing, watery eyes, allergic conditions , runny nose , hives , skin rash , common cold etc all of those are the main things that the medicine are used for and this medicine is very active to solve all the problem that are write in there . So, all of the people should know that if they face those problem they should use those medicine by a doctor advice
MADE by: this medicine is made by ORION PHARMA LTD and marketing by ORION PHARMA LTD. ORION is one of the most good company in our market.
Dosage: please take a professional doctor advice before take this medicine.
Side effects: headache, fatigue, somnolence, etc.
Mode of action: desloratadine is a long acting, tricyclic, non-sedating, selective peripheral histamine H1 receptor antagonist which inhibits the release of pro inflammatory mediators from human mast cells and basophiles. 
ALL THE DATA THAT I WRITE IN MY THIS POST THAT I GET FROM THE ORION COMPANY’S BROSHARE IN GIVE THE ORION COMPANY AND I HAVE SHARE OR WRITRE THIS POST ONLY FORE KNOWLEDGE and I am a student and in this post if I make any mistakes please forgive me and mail me about the mistakes and I will be take action about the mistakes
                THANKS TO ALL.





কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন